Are you in need of a relaxing spa getaway? Plan a trip to Killington, Vermont! This laid-back mountain town is home to a variety of health centers, salons, and day spas that will ease your body and mind. You can spend the day tearing up the ski slopes, then enjoy a therapeutic massage or detoxifying facial. Here are some of our favorite places to go for a little R&R.
Find out more about spas in Vermont when you download our free vacation guide. It’s full of information on the best things to do during your stay with GetAway Vacations!
The Top 6 Spas in Vermont
- Back, Body, and Mind Health Spa: With a full menu of services like massages and facials, Back, Body, and Mind is one of the best spas in Killington, VT. The facility even has a fully-equipped fitness center, sauna, steam room, hot tubs, and a 54-foot heated pool.
- A Signature Day Spa: A Signature Day Spa in Rutland offers a peaceful atmosphere where guests can release stress and tension. Offerings include massages, skin care, and waxing. The best part? Their highly-trained staff will give you the undivided attention you deserve!
- Killington Grand Spa: Have you ever thought about trying a warm maple sugar scrub? How about a black diamond sports massage? With a variety of unique treatments and services, Killington Grand Spa is an ideal destination after a day on the mountain. The spa’s certified therapists use local maple syrup, rose hips, herbs, flowers, and honey to help you relax like a Vermont native.
- Spa at the Woods: This gorgeous facility can be found in the clubhouse building of The Woods Resort & Spa. It’s located right off the Killington Access Road and features ten private treatment rooms, a complete fitness center, eucalyptus steam room, and more. Guests can enjoy everything from face and body treatments to hand and feet therapies.
- Shear Heaven Salon & Day Spa: If your skin is in need of some TLC, head to Shear Heaven Salon & Spa. They offer a number of luxurious facial treatments including microdermabrasion and oxygen facials. Feel free to give the rest of your body some love with a mineral glow body buff or exfoliating massage.
- Five Elements Salon & Day Spa: Five Elements Salon & Day Spa is another great option. Aroma-steam massages, acupuncture, and herbal oil treatments are just a few of their signature spa services. It’s the perfect place to spend an afternoon!
Book Your Stay with GetAway Vacations!
After a totally tranquil day, take a short drive back to our Killington vacation rentals and continue to relax! With luxurious amenities like jacuzzi bathtubs, fireplaces, and sundecks, our beautiful properties have everything to rest and recharge. And they’re just a short drive from the best spas in Vermont! View our accommodations to see what’s available and contact us today to make your reservations. We look forward to having you!
Find out how you can save on your trip to Killington with our vacation packages and specials.
Photo Credit: MonkeyBusinessImages | Thinkstock